Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Mt. Holly NJ july 23-24

chopshop

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
BBQ & Blues in the park

Anyone heading to this event. Its a second year event and i think there up to 45 teams. They claimed originally that they were taking 25 teams but they obviously surpassed that amount. It is a NJ state championship. We'll be there competing and vending.

3MBB will be in the House....Keith are you competing under Chop Shop? I dont see you...Maybe they didnt update the competitor list yet...

See you there, we're looking forward to this one. Should be pretty good. The organizer seems pretty amped.

3MBB will be in the House....Keith are you competing under Chop Shop? I dont see you...Maybe they didnt update the competitor list yet...

See you there, we're looking forward to this one. Should be pretty good. The organizer seems pretty amped.

dude did you get matt the belly shirt he asked for? Yeah im a last minute kinda guy. forgot about the competitors app but they have it now. By the time they update that site the contest will have already passed. Ill see you out there.

I know it really late, but does anyone have a number that I can call to see if there are any spots open for this contest?

I know it really late, but does anyone have a number that I can call to see if there are any spots open for this contest?

This is the number of the guy who is running the contest. Im not sure if its the right number but i know its the number he called me from the other day.

609-257-7060

Back