Phubar's Korean Kalbi Kui Chicken Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Gangnam style!

Bought some chicken quarters and devided them up.
Put them in a kalbi kui style marinade which consists of soya,sugar,sesame oil,garlic,black pepper.
I added laos,mirin,red pepper flakes,celery leafs,blood orange juice,chardonnay.
I cooked the marinade down to make a glaze for the chicken.

Ate it with some bahmi and Asian style green peas...

IMG_3123.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg

IMG_3126.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

IMG_3133.jpg

IMG_3134.jpg

IMG_3136.jpg

IMG_3138.jpg

IMG_3137.jpg

IMG_3139.jpg

Gangnam style!

Bought some chicken quarters and devided them up.
Put them in a kalbi kui style marinade which consists oPh soya,sugar,sesame oil,garlic,black pepper.
I added laos,mirin,red pepper Phlakes,celery leaPhs,blood orange juice,chardonnay.
I cooked the marinade down to make a glaze for the chicken.

Ate it with some bahmi and Asian style green peas...

Fixed that for ya.

PhanPharkingtastic looking Phood there, Phu! It reminds me of another reason you need to come out here - the Kogi truck (Korean/Mexican fusion - I'm hitting it today :whoo:) and Chego restaurant (basically rice bowls - same guy who does Kogi). I guarantee you'll love those spots. :thumb:

Did you remove and replace the skins on those thighs? They seem to be behaving very nicely.

Dude looks awesome and my wife is beating me to ask for the recipe. She is Asian and as she put it - LOOKING YUMMY!

Fixed that for ya.

PhanPharkingtastic looking Phood there, Phu! It reminds me of another reason you need to come out here - the Kogi truck (Korean/Mexican fusion - I'm hitting it today :whoo:) and Chego restaurant (basically rice bowls - same guy who does Kogi). I guarantee you'll love those spots. :thumb:

Did you remove and replace the skins on those thighs? They seem to be behaving very nicely.

Smarta$$!

I didn't remove the skin...too much work for my dinner.:wink:
BTW...Padawan ordered another German wild boar,maybe we'll have it when you drop by again.:thumb:

Dude looks awesome and my wife is beating me to ask for the recipe. She is Asian and as she put it - LOOKING YUMMY!

I got the recipe from here: http://www.primalgrill.org/recipe_details.asp?RecipeID=82&EpisodeID=15

You should try it according the recipe...serving it in lettuce and all.
My teammate made it once and it was Pharking good...you'll thank me when your wife thanked you.:wink:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back