Is this a weber WSM?

Absolutely. It need some TLC and a good home! If he doesn't think it is a WSM, tell him it's only worth $20.

I love when I get my hands on one of them.
It looks like cr@p now, but a razor blade scraper, SOS pads, Dawn detergent, and some hot water will make that baby look like farkin' new.

Edit: There may not be markings on any of the vents indicating it to be a Weber, so just say, "You're right. It's probably not, but since I drove all this way I'll give you asking price."
Then load it up and go home.

Got it. Yeah it's Weber--porcelain coated, heavy, well built. Headed home now.

Last edited:
You knew that was a WSM but nice find for the price!

I guess you're done building smokers now! lol

22.5" or 18.5"? You gonna have a poppa (22.5"), momma (18.5"), and adoptive baby (mini) WSM family or a lesbian (two 18.5" WSMs) adoptive family? I say adoptive since your mini is clearly not a blood child :wink:

Gonna flip it or just add it to your arsenal?

22.5" or 18.5"? You gonna have a poppa (22.5"), momma (18.5"), and adoptive baby (mini) WSM family or a lesbian (two 18.5" WSMs) adoptive family? I say adoptive since your mini is clearly not a blood child :wink:

Peeps Jennifer doesn't have a BP...she was thinking about it but she got "commercialized" :heh:

2m6v82d.jpg

Comparison: Both Heavy, relatively same design, both porcelain coated, center section fits into the base the same (nice and tight). Cooking grates look similar with handles.
Contrast: The older one has different legs, different grate handles, more orange peely ripply porcelain coating, shallow water pan. Door is obviously different with round handle and it isn't aluminum.. it's steel. And it is shaped better to fit the body than the aluminum one is. (less of a gap)

You're too much haha! Looks like it's a lesbian couple. Guess which one is butch ? :)

Back