Competition BBQ team names

B

brewman114

I don't know if there is a thread for this already, but if not I thought it would be cool to have one started that everyone could list their team names. There is a lot of very creative people out there with awesome names for their teams. I thought of this because I was on Facebook asking for ideas to create my own. I had a reply with a pretty cool one but my wife didn't think it was cool or appropriate. So I told her that she should see some other team names, of course I could only remember a few that I have seen. So here is the thread, also in my decision to create my own team name I don't want to accidentally use one thats already taken. So lets get it started...

"Drunk Uncles - Ruining family gatherings for over twenty years"

NUTZ

You can always go to the KCBS web page, click the BBQ Teams tab. There are 104 pages totalling 4126 names for you to look at.

I started with one very simple team name (True Family BBQ) for my first year and during the season discovered a shorter, catchier name (TrueQue). You can call KCBS and change your name just about any time, but recommend only changing between seasons so you don't get lost in their database. The only other recommendation is to make sure you have a final team name (or a name that will last a couple of years) before spending your money on any marketing material, logos, t-shirts, banners.

Have fun!

Last edited:
Smokin Baptist! Just me and a buddy from Church. We get alot of comments lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

We chose our team name based on our love for BBQ and wine...plus it fits in with our catering plans. I would choose a name that fits your personality and goals...just my 2 cents.
Cheers!
JD

We are Zombie Barbecue. "Barbecue so good it will raise the dead"

We actually make horror movies so it kind of fits.

I am currently considering new team names as well, but if you are looking for real team names to make yours look better, my favourite example is "Liquor in the Front, Poker in the Rear." The got calls and the MC had a hard time getting through it.

dmp

Back