• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Heres how its done!!! The Rack Attack

Just when I was really contemplating dropping a hundred pounds or so I see something like this. So much for fleeting thoughts.:tongue:

Nostalgia like this makes one wonder by Phil doesn't enter a throwdown or two...

The McPhil!

I have lusted. Now I have to go to confessional -- wait, I'm not even Catholic! What to do?? My number is BR-549 and my address is........I gotta have me one of those!

nope. My kids would not like me if I made/ate that sandwich. My daughter has already threaten to take my grills from me. Says I need another hobby.. I told her ' But I do it so well, now! I don't won't to lose my touch.

Nice Sandwich. I'll sneak out into the backyard when she's gone all day and try one.

Eat one of those each time I want too and soon I would need a double wide casket! :icon_sick

I forsee a "sammich" throwdown in the near future...:p Nice pron Poob! :biggrin:

With the comming of spring, I just had to bring this one back... I made one for the superbowl... and ate it myself (just one more slice mod)...

Thanks Phil!!!!

Bill, you do not have to eat it all, or alone. A room full of 'birds' and some Crown Lager might forestall that headache.

yup..
i knew this would get your attention. :) been making in for years.. i think its even in our recipe section. but a pictures worth 1000 dribbles. :)

Off to the airshow... see everyone tonight!

More like it gets my erection!

Now that your back... this photo reveals how I feel about this delicious recipe

Last edited by a moderator:
Back