• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Materials for new patio cover

Thanks ! :thumb:

Those brackets have a lot of hours in them, cut weld, bend and grind. Then add the round stock around each bracket and weld, heat, bend and grind again.

Well your hard work is paying off. Very nice!

Great build!!
I'm hoping to do something like that as well in the future. Can't wait to see how it looks when it's done!

Adding four of these lights. Two on each side. Drilled through the top and side of beam to hide the wiring.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349449362.123837.jpg

That is some quality work. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Nice, how much is this costing if you don't mind me asking. Material wise.

Nice, how much is this costing if you don't mind me asking. Material wise.

Don't really have an accurate tab right now.

I scored on all the beams and the ten sheets of 5/8" plywood from my old place of employment ($350). The cedar ran me around $850 and all the steel brackets were around $250 (my brother works at the steel place). Bolts, nuts and washers were well over a hundred.

Don't really have an accurate tab right now.

I scored on all the beams and the ten sheets of 5/8" plywood from my old place of employment ($350). The cedar ran me around $850 and all the steel brackets were around $250 (my brother works at the steel place). Bolts, nuts and washers were well over a hundred.

That's a killer deal!

She's coming along quite nicely. I've been meaning to ask, what are your plans for the cement piers? Are you going to paint them, or tile, or stucco, or just leave them grey?

Matt

Back