View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 09:23 PM   #70
huminie
is one Smokin' Farker

It was truly an honor to be there today and be a small part of the team that made this happen. The Barts really outdid themselves. Not that I am surprised, but they just really had it going on. The soldiers and families were so grateful. You guys would all have been very proud of the quality of food served today. It was high quality, better than you would find in almost any restaurant, BBQ. One of the leaders told me this was the best meal they have EVER had served to them.

So many good folks all pitching in and helping wherever needed. Thank you to Bob and Marty for organizing and everyone else who came out today to pitch in. And thank you to the Brethren for the donations as that is what really made this happen. I really felt that I was just physically doing the work that so many of you would have done yourselves if you had been closer.

I can see this becoming an annual thing for these troops and I would be honored to help make it happen again.

Thanks from: --->