Dinner in "America"

BGEMike

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
It's not much pork chop and some veggies lets not forget where we came from.
8y2edapu.jpg

Looks like a good meal. You always eat with a rifle on the table?

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Looks like a great meal!!!
Could be a bit much for gtr!!
His portions are half that size. Lol

He's a great guy who understands that portion control helps him from being overweight. Don't get me wrong tho.
This guy can cook. How anybody in his house keeps control of there weight is some serious self control. Great guy, great cook.

I get my pork chops at Kroger.

CD :confused:

All these years I thought they came from a hog.

Yes, pork comes from pigs. I still buy my chops at a store -- I live in Dallas. What's your point?

Actually, I think I already know the point -- just sayin' you should say what you mean.

Kind of like the OP. What is the message? How is the post all about? Did the OP hunt for his pork chop? Well, mine came from Kroger, and I'm 99.999-percent certain the pig my chop came from wasn't wild, and hunted with a rifle. Besides, "Let's not forget where we came from" is not the same as "let's not forget where our food came from."

A picture of a dinner plate and a rifle with a title like 'Dinner in "America,"' with "America" in quotation marks could be taken different of ways. Is it a reference to the pig, and the farmer who raises our meat and vegetables? If so, how does the rifle fit in?

I may be wrong, but at this point in time, I can't help but think there is another message being promoted here -- in Q-Talk.

CD

love it!!!! the only thing that would make it better would be if there was an AR-15 also......and i hope thats sweet tea!!! :p

I like how there's a gun, but no cutlery. That's "America."

But you don't think that food looks delicious? I do.... This is America. Gun on the table means nothing unless you want it to mean something.... Hell it was just on the table as he was getting ready to eat for all you know. Or it could stand for Hunt/Gatherer just like everyone back in the ages had to do and some still do. Except CaseyDog who prefers Kroger supermarket. Course I do as well, but that's only when I don't have the time to go out and get god's gifts myself. :clap:

Back