Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Taste of Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, Michigan, July 24 & 25, 2009

sfisch

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Any fellow Brethren attending the Grand Rapids comp on
July 24 & 25?

Thanks
Scott

waited long enough

Great Lakes BBQ & Feed Co will be there.

For some reason I enjoy this contest... Probably because I am self contained and don't need water, electric or bathrooms... :icon_shy

I'll be there. Just hope that Walt and Theresa will take it easy on us... And that Theresa doesn't start passing out pina colado's at breakfast... :twisted:

For some reason I enjoy this contest... Probably because I am self contained and don't need water, electric or bathrooms... :icon_shy

I'll be there. Just hope that Walt and Theresa will take it easy on us... And that Theresa doesn't start passing out pina colado's at breakfast... :twisted:

Lol...us take it easy on you? After our southern Il debacle this year, I'm prettty sure Walt taught me how to drive the coach at that time ...hoping maybe I'd plunge the Smo Sco off a bridge on the way home ;-)

Oh...and a bottle of 151 just for you on the PC's....:twisted::tongue:

Motley QUE Crew.....

Will be there including the following:
MikeyZ, TRex, Riley, Capt. Underpants and UnYawn.... Can't forget the girls: MaryZ and Corrine. Looking forward to seeing everyone including Squirrels, Scotsman, CancerSucks and Great Lakes!

See ya soon:
UnYawn....

I'll bring extra booze and I'll leave my iPod at home!!! :twisted: Glad to see the whole Crew coming up!

See you in a couple weeks Unyawn!!!

Scottie

Ford,
If you need a runner for this event, I may be available. Will know for sure within a couple days.

Scott

Taste of Grand Rapids and BBQ Competition

Anyone plan on attending this event on July 24th or 25th?

I was figuring I would totally miss this, but might be re-scheduling vacation due to unforseen circumstances and might actually be in Grand Rapids the weekend of July 24th. I won't be able to compete, but I definitely will attend as a spectator and would welcome the opportunity to meet anyone in person....

Anyone plan on attending this event on July 24th or 25th?

I was figuring I would totally miss this, but might be re-scheduling vacation due to unforseen circumstances and might actually be in Grand Rapids the weekend of July 24th. I won't be able to compete, but I definitely will attend as a spectator and would welcome the opportunity to meet anyone in person....
You can hang out with me if you want. Kind of boring but we plan to have some fun.:mrgreen:

Will be there including the following:
MikeyZ, TRex, Riley, Capt. Underpants and UnYawn.... Can't forget the girls: MaryZ and Corrine. Looking forward to seeing everyone including Squirrels, Scotsman, CancerSucks and Great Lakes!

See ya soon:
UnYawn....
Looking forward to seeing you and Riley again. Carol will be with me for part of the day both Friday and Saturday.

What's the schedule like on Saturday up there? Classes have me tied up in the morning.

What's the schedule like on Saturday up there? Classes have me tied up in the morning.

Cooks sat morning shot 9:22 sharp

Chicken turn in at 12:00
ribs 12:30
pork 1:00
Brisket 1:30

Breakdown then awards.

Wish I could be there! Too many contests too little time and money!

Good luck to all the Michiganders! We'll be watching for the results Saturday night!

Cooks sat morning shot 9:22 sharp

Chicken turn in at 12:00
ribs 12:30
pork 1:00
Brisket 1:30

Breakdown then awards.

Wish you all well next weekend. I wouldn't be able to get up there until after 2:00 so I'll just toast a shot to you all before I head to class!:biggrin:

Best case scenerio for me is that I will be there Saturday mid to late morning. Dang, looks like I miss the 9:22 again.

Scott

Back