Cook for the Troops

Oh, and I finally tried that Lucky Dog Mild~Medium. MOST excellent. Tried them on my beans and ham. Thanks!

I bribed him with a wittle cuddwy platy though.

I've helped out on a couple of troop feeds. Last one was a pretty big welcome home. The commander did a poor job of letting the troop know what we were doing and that it was for them and free. I believe we only fed the help and about 250 troops and family when we had cooked for 1,500. Many walked right by out tables and left for home. Push real hard to let them know what's going on!!

Dan, word is out, thanks for the advice. We capped at 350, it was supposed to be 200. With the facility we have, no way we can do more

Pat, PM me your addy, I'll make sure you're taken care if, I hit some issues back then.

Brother, you know I'm picking...

Lets do this. You send me some, I'll send you some.

I've been slacking sending a Brother from MS.. some sauces. Life happens.

Done, just PM me your addy. I lost all my old PM's when I had to drop my membership briefly.

Done. Life happens.

Should I send some Reserves out there to help?

You ever eaten C-rats??....

They REALLY suck!

You're doing ARMY, right??

I grew up on Army grub. Seems my dad got used to the stuff and had my mom make those delicacies on a regular basis...
Oh, and C Rats...had 'em. Boy scout field trip to a National Guard weekend. I think they dated back to the Spanish American War. I still have the scars...

BOB! Good wishes and many thanks for today!

Git R Done, Brother Bob!!!

Kudos to you & Marty and everyone else helping in this endeavor!

You guys farking ROCK!!!!!!!!!

SOUND OFF FOR THE BRETHREN.

Back