Rock N' Ribfest-Nashua, NH

Sawdustguy

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Alright my Competitive BBQ Brothers and Sisters, who is going to Nashua, New Hampshire's Rock N' Ribfest. I understand it is a Royal and Jack invitation contest. I know that Rich Decker's Lost Nation Smoke Company will be there. Anyone else?

lunchmeat will be there also. we'll show up Friday. I saw yer name on the team list and I am looking forward to meeting y'all! Winning this one will get you into the Royal and it will get you into a draw for the Jack, I think, since there are supposed to be two state championships in NH this year. Best of luck and we'll see you in a coupla weeks!

I should get there early on Saturday. We're driving down after work on Friday and staying over. I haven't decided if we are going to compete in the grilling contest .

lunchlady said:
lunchmeat will be there also. we'll show up Friday. I saw yer name on the team list and I am looking forward to meeting y'all! Winning this one will get you into the Royal and it will get you into a draw for the Jack, I think, since there are supposed to be two state championships in NH this year. Best of luck and we'll see you in a coupla weeks!
Michelle,

My wife Michele (One L Michele :eek:) and I look forward to meeting you also. We are stll relatively new at this and look forward to making many new friends. One of the biggest bonuses of competing is the great people we have met. Great Que and good people is a wonderful combination. Our site door is always open to give a little Polock hospitality..

Anyone going to Rock 'N Ribfest in New Hampshire this coming weekend to Judge? They have signed up 36 teams and are expecting over 20,000 people to visit the festival. Any Brethren attending please feel free to stop by our site, say howdy and enjoy some Polock hospitality.

Back