CL Joes

Toney Marconi

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Don't know why, but I just sent this guy an email telling him I'd take these two grills. I have no need for them. My wife won't be happy if he sells them to me. At least they are small enough to hide in the garage or under the house.

3F93M73I95Gd5E85F8d3fbd91a13faa0f103c.jpg

Oh, it doesn't bother me in the least. I normally waste my e-time on a forum full of wannabe trolls. I find this place very well mannered for the most part.

Its a well known fact that people with CL weber/grill/smoker addictions need bigger garages... or bigger couches since that's where they spend a fair amount of time sleeping.

Sometimes even new wives.

Nice grab. What is up with the one on the left? Looks a little squatty.

Oh, and if necessary, you can always hid the wife under the house to make room for more grills :tsk:

I really only need one grill, but sometimes when I see a really good deal, I just have to take it, and if its one I already have, I just gift one of them. My buddy got a OTG for his house warming party as a result of this and now he loves it (his gasser now gets very little use).

Worst comes to worst, just resell it for what you paid or more. I've done this in the past just b/c I have a problem with buying weber grills that I don't need, and I've made a few bucks profit doing it.

Last edited:
nope, the legs are the same but the one on the left has been smashed. i have gotten two that looked like that with one even worse.
just make sure you pay no more than $10 for each. if he wants more just walk away.

nope, the legs are the same but the one on the left has been smashed. i have gotten two that looked like that with one even worse.
just make sure you pay no more than $10 for each. if he wants more just walk away.

Just talked to the guy and he says one is a Weber and one is a Uniflame. They both look like Webers to me. He only wants $8 for both of them. Figure I can't go wrong even if it is a Uniflame.

Back