1.69 Pork Butts

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
EACH!

I'm sure it's a misprint, but won't they be shocked when I pull up with a u-haul demanding everyone they have at that price.

:becky:

43b56880-aa3f-2ae8.jpg

43b56880-aa5e-bcb0.jpg

Last edited:
thats good. normally 1.99 around here. when they go on sale normally 1.69 -1.89. buy a few and stock the freezer

Yea at an average weight of 8lbs/butt, that would be a rocking deal.!
~ .21 cents/lb. :becky:

Buy some and ship 'em to me. I'd probably still come out ahead. :wink:

If you send any other Asian but me in there, they won't straighten them out, they will buy all of the butts, then work on the picnics too. I will end up buying some chicharrones, tacos and beer and wondering why I went in there in the first place.

They're on sale here for $1.58/lb this week. Not a real fan of Farmland Pork though. In comparison to Hormel, Farmland pork has a lot more fat and it takes longer to render it out. Cheers!!!

PorkButtsonSale.jpg

Hey hamilton, just go out to Cash-Wa retail store. (next to Big Apple fun center) They usually have pork butts for around $1.30.

Hey hamilton, just go out to Cash-Wa retail store. (next to Big Apple fun center) They usually have pork butts for around $1.30.
Thanks Shane!! I've been there a few times. They're Hormel Butts in the ~70 lb. box is usually what I try to get if they have them in stock. Haven't enjoyed $1.30/lb. for a while though, but I haven't checked since last summer either. Cheers!!!

Back