Forum member makes good...

"Ditto" I agree some good lookin eats there, Lets give our brethren a Pat on the back and 10 'Ata-Boys"

Nice video I was worried when he started walking away from the smoker with the door opened then his partner took over well played!!

Wish they woulda sliced the brisket.

I was there this summer and had a very good meal, met the boys, nice place.
They have a photo of Deacon Lunchbox on their wall (who here remembers him?).

Nice video I was worried when he started walking away from the smoker with the door opened then his partner took over well played!!

:-D I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing !!

I've been assimilated....

Dave

Good to see bretheren make good. And that pulled pork looks great.

Wish they woulda sliced the brisket.

First thing that pooped into my head as well. CLOSE THE DOOR!!! AGGGGG lol

that's something that needs to be on the news more often. real bbq.

A nice clip and great exposure. Some good looking food there as well.

I know I posted this and I think it's great.

BUT...isn't there some kind of rule that if you make the news you have to mention the Brethren? Maybe a minute or 2 in the Penalty Box would be appropriate.

I know I posted this and I think it's great.

BUT...isn't there some kind of rule that if you make the news you have to mention the Brethren? Maybe a minute or 2 in the Penalty Box would be appropriate.

I was expecting a logo on a hat or something, but he didn't even plug his OWN business or website... nothing but the food.:eusa_clap
I think he was just so proud to be showin the que that he didn't even think of some self serving advertising, let alone a bbq breathren good will shout out.

Back