• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ Brisket Pizza Pr0n

CharredApron

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
So I have been farkin around with the kamado this afternoon trying to make a pizza as good as my WFO. I can't seem to get it the way I like it. So I thought about how the WFO worked and the fire was on one side and the dome was really what cooked the top and the floor was spanking hot too! So I tried a different method,

I divided the firebox in 2

Went inside and stretched out some store bought dough(only will make my own when I get this oven right) Put some left over Brisket mixed with BBQ sauce as my base

And got ta cookin'

The slice

Side shot

Back to the drawing board!

Thanks for lookin,
Jed

Last edited:
I'll take a slice please! :grin:

nice pie, where is it missing for you? Not that I have any answers for you, just that the slice looks decent to me.

nice pie, where is it missing for you? Not that I have any answers for you, just that the slice looks decent to me.
Not enough rise or "Spring" as they say in the Baking world. This is due to low temperature in the oven. I will overcome this somehow. Still learning the Kamado

Ah, you are not a fan of cracker crust, got'cha. Me neither, but, my kettle has limitations. That is one of the reasons I don't like store bought dough

Actually I'm coming your way next weekend. We are taking our twins to the Mouse House.....Disney for their 5th Bday. I stole that from Oldbob.

Anywhere near there to get some good Que?
I wish I could help you! But, I steer clear of the Mouse area. My sister lives up there, but she doesn't really know Q, like we do!

Do you have a website for delivery? Otherwise I'll just pick mine up. Looks great.

Back