KCBS Ballot Vote

• Thread starter Chick'n Pig BBQ
  • Start date
C

Chick'n Pig BBQ

Phil just got my vote!!!! Real nice bio!!
Good luck Phil, hope you make it on the board of directors.
Skip

What is the proceedure for voting? Are they sending us ballots or is there a link on-line?

ggeilman said:
What is the proceedure for voting? Are they sending us ballots or is there a link on-line?

You should get a ballot in the mail.I got mine Wednesday.

If you are voting in the KCBS elections, please make sure to vote for Phil. Also, do not vote for 3 other people just because you can vote for 4 people. By doing so you are taking a vote away from Phil and that could cost him the election by lowering him in the rankings. Of course, if you are also interested in getting one of the other candidates elected you can vote for them also.

Posted Phil's Bio on the AZBBQA forum,looks like it will help.

Smoker said:
If you are voting in the KCBS elections, please make sure to vote for Phil. Also, do not vote for 3 other people just because you can vote for 4 people. By doing so you are taking a vote away from Phil and that could cost him the election by lowering him in the rankings. Of course, if you are also interested in getting one of the other candidates elected you can vote for them also.

You sure your not from FLA ?
Hanging chad here

Those were not Floridians just old New Yorkers who play a dozen bingo cards and never miss a number. Go Jeb!

Still waiting for my ballots to come in the mail here on Long Island. Go Phil!

Thanks Steve, now I don't have that "I just missed the boat" feeling any longer.:biggrin:

Smoker said:
I did not get my Bullsheet with my ballot.

My bullsheet arrived a couple of days later than the ballot.

Back