View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 08:36 AM   #21
Stoke&Smoke
Babbling Farker

What's a breaded wonder???

Haven't had a chance to sort through photos from yesterday yet (was just too late after our 8 hour teardown...)

We'll post up photos Monday, getting ready to head downtown for phase two of our gastro-weekend

Rick, was a pleasure meeting you in person, and I don't give a good GD whether that adobo was "authentic" or not, it was DAMN good! On pizza, on taco's, whatever (and not as hot as you'd led us to believe) And all your food, the pizzas, pineapple, and the banannas foster were excellent!

Always fun to see Ron and Amy, and good to see you again too Bill. Had you simply stayed to the end, we did get a few photos. In fact, we blocked traffic at the exit for 5 or 10 minutes doing it!
Ron, we might have to steal the blankets in a pig idea. And those wings were killer, thanks for the take home sack!

Oh, BTW Bill....Amish law.....really????

Nancy is now, after talking with Amy and I, giving thought to hosting a KCBS contest at the venue, so anyone with any experience organizing and obtaining sanctioning, your help would be appreciated. We were thinking of putting her in touch with Jim from Westmont, and Marcia from Racine for starters. Would be nice to have another local comp!

Anyway, off to Millennium Park. Photos from both events tomorrow, if I haven't eaten and drank myself into a coma
KCBS CJ/TC #17139 Member ILBBQS
Too many cookers to list :crazy:
Stoke&Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote