***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Hot & Bothered: Food to gitcha inna Mood" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Hot & Bothered: Food to gitcha inna Mood&quot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Hot & Bothered: Food to gitcha inna Mood"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 2/22.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Ehudbenjamin[/size]
1948430_Ehudbenjamin.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1948457_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
1948506_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq[/size]
1948553_Will_work_for_bbq.jpg

[size=+2]silverfinger[/size]
1948575_silverfinger.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1948759_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]BigBlock[/size]
1948777_BigBlock.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1949598_Gore.jpg

Okay, there are way too many disturbing issues with these fantastic entries.

bluetang: WTF! Nobody else noticed this?
1948457_bluetang.jpg

51RaiDKObCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:tsk:

Al and his cock tale :shocked:

There is definitely something fishy with silverfinger's entry.

deguerre brings it with a lazy-eyed zombie.

And Gore has an epically normal meal? Seriously?

I noticed it...if you look at my reply to his post.:heh:

That's actually what made me decide to vote for it. His entry was the kinkiest.:heh:

Ah, I glanced right over that. Very clever too. Last I checked, isn't KY on the way to OH?

I saw it too. All I could think was, don't eat the salad. :tsk:

What, you have something against tossed salad? :shocked::tsk:

I noticed it...if you look at my reply to his post.:heh:

That's actually what made me decide to vote for it. His entry was the kinkiest.:heh:

It's funny that you and Brad knew exactly what that was in the background. :tsk: I do question the proximity between the KY and the food also. Ewww. Not sure "I'd totally hit that" one. Hands down the kinkiest though, I agree.

Well, it's N8's category!:becky: The big guy has spoken.:twisted:

I wanted to post this with nothing but DQ images and no voting options, but then I figured some folks might want to see what the voters decided.:thumb:

But that was before I started drinking. Now, I say let's do both!:heh: I love being able to make these decisions.:twisted:

We'll see what the voters decide...and once we know who won, they will get DQ'ed!:laugh:

Whoo-Hoo!:whoo:

Now for another drink before I get soft.

Well, it's N8's category!:becky: The big guy has spoken.:twisted:

I wanted to post this with nothing but DQ images and no voting options, but then I figured some folks might want to see what the voters decided.:thumb:

So, I'll do both!:heh: I love being able to make these decisions.:twisted:

We'll see what the voters decide...and once we know who won, they will get DQ'ed!:laugh:

Whoo-Hoo!:whoo:

Now for another drink before I get soft.

I wasent gonna get any votes anyhow!
I love it! :biggrin1:
So does this mean that if I get no votes a Zero throwdown win will not count as well? :loco:

Well, since every entry should have been DQ'd, I was not sure what to do. WWFBBQ cut his meat into a heart shape, so I gave him my vote based on -- well, his cutting the meat into a heart shape.

BTW, all the food looked good, but none of it got me "hot and bothered." I had to look to other internet websites for that. :becky:

CD

Back