Roll Call. Inside 30 days. AK-SAR-BEN'S River City Roundup: Omaha, NE 9/24-9/25

Sad to say we won't be making it this year. Make sure to hug M.C. McManhart's wife during awards if you get a call....he really loves that :thumb:

Get that trailer dirty Trucky boys!!

Sorry to hear you won't be there Pat. Hugs for calls, sounds great!:whoo:

Sad to say we won't be making it this year. Make sure to hug M.C. McManhart's wife during awards if you get a call....he really loves that :thumb:

Get that trailer dirty Trucky boys!!

I gotta hear the rest of the story ...

Just sent it in today. Be are last one of the year, hoping to finish strong since the rest of the year didn't go so well.

Just sent it in today. Be are last one of the year, hoping to finish strong since the rest of the year didn't go so well.

Been one of my favorite contest. If all goes well maybe we can meet up not far from there at Quaker Steak for wings Thursday or Friday of the contest.

Bump..I know a few more of you are in......(a few of you like pulling teeth :)

See you all Friday, weather looks good so far....looking forward to it...

Char and Tom

Glad to hear you can make it Pat. One last fling till next spring for us....."i think".

We should be pulling in around 11 sometime. No hurry to come get our arses handed to us agian. :rolleyes: I did, however, clean all the bad luck out of the rig. Filled a whole trash bag. I'll drop it off with Ryan and Joe as I pull in. :becky::butt:

I did, however, clean all the bad luck out of the rig. Filled a whole trash bag. I'll drop it off with Ryan and Joe as I pull in. :becky::butt:

Just leave it in the bag Ray, I'll haul it back to Mason City...I've got a certain team in mind for it:idea::thumb::becky:

I wouldn't have it any other way Gary :thumb: You have to help drink it this time though :roll:

Back