VOTE...Turkey Day "Leftovers" Throwdown...VOTE...

Vote for your favorite "Turkey Day Leftover Pron"

• N8man

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • cmcadams

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • bowhnter

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • barbefunkoramaque

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Pork Smoker

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Rick's Tropical Delight

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Here we go folks...please place you votes for your favorite leftover pron! :p Thanks to all the participants...and good luck! :biggrin:

N8man...

attachment.php

cmcadams

3077893272_ef88da7756_b.jpg

3077059979_97e0f2d06b_b.jpg

3066608302_605ee1841e_b.jpg

3069308227_afd8992d29_b.jpg

bowhnter

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

barbefunkoramaque

attachment.php

attachment.php

Pork Smoker

Picture1071.jpg

Rick's Tropical Delight

superballsIV-044.jpg

superballsIV-032.jpg

superballsIV-024.jpg

superballsIV-010.jpg

Last edited:
I'll do the honors of casting the first vote..."Rick's Balls" really turned me on...great job bro! :p

Rick does have some nice balls! :cool:

Congrats to all you guys! Nice job! :biggrin:

JD, can you show three pics per entry? I think it would make a difference. Just a thought bro.

I think Rick's balls look the best. He does great work. Cmcadams looked pretty good too, but Rick's showed a lot of balls.

I had to go with N8man on this one.

Not only did the gumbo look great, but the smoked turkey was the perfect ingredient almost like the gumbo was the point of smoking it in the first place. That perfect marriage of ingredients won me over.

JD, can you show three pics per entry? I think it would make a difference. Just a thought bro.

Sure...I can post as many as you like bro...:p Let me see what I can do...:biggrin:

Update...I posted all pics from all contestants...best I can do bro...:wink: The thread is getting a lot of looks...but no one is voting. I guess they're getting a little tired of throwdowns...:cool:

JD, I Think the thowdowns are absolutly fantastic. You have been the workhorse, that few people are willing to do and even fewer appreciate the amount of time and effort on your part. It has been a butt load of fun on the forum. I really appreciate what you have put in to these throwdowns!

The thread is getting a lot of looks...but no one is voting. I guess they're getting a little tired of throwdowns...:cool:

No way JD! You are doing a great job with the throwdowns.:eusa_clap It really is a cool thing. I am thinking that with the great cooks with even better cameras it makes some think why try. Rick's great Balls, they sure look pretty, would be even better to taste.

Keep up the Throwdowns, we need winter Throwdown's to make it to summer for some... Here it is pretty much summer year round! :wink:

That's kinda tough, but N8 gets the close vote.

N8man wins!!!

Love the throwdowns look foward to them, need to get a camara so I can get in them
I Had to go with the gumbo too

My guy wins, who the hell voted for me? My picture suck. Thanks anyway man.

The utter simplicity of Pork Smokers plate did it for me.

Besides, I love love love potato chips.

Back