Attention Certified MOINK Ballers

Larry

I have been a MOINK baller for quite some time now and have never gotten a certificate.

Please check your email.

Les Pokrass
Les, please don't be upset, but, I misread your name at first and thought what a great BBQ name. Then I realized once again, I was not reading correctly, darned dyslexia.

I am not a certified for making MOINK balls.

Hey Larry,
Months ago, you asked for my email address so you could send my certificate. I never received it, and kinda wrote it off, as I know you're busy. Just wondering if you are sending them out again? Thanks!

Maybe I'm an idiot (maybe??) but I can not figure out how to join....

>>>>insert jokes here<<<<<

you make a post about how you made MOINK balls, showing photographic proof that you used the proper ingredients and followed protocols. Then you ask IMBAS in the thread to consider you for MOINK certification. You must use pre-made all beef meatballs, standard fillers accepted as long as the standard fillers are not another meat. No stuffing or other enhancements. You wrap in bacon, rub with rub, smoke in smoker, glaze with sauce if desired. Take photos, this is one of those things that required photos.

If you are answering my question, I am certified (and certifiable according to some) but I can't figure out how to join the Social Group...

If you are answering my question, I am certified (and certifiable according to some) but I can't figure out how to join the Social Group...

1) Pick up the phone.
2) Dial 9-1.
3) Clip the jumper cables to the car battery.
4) Commence screaming.
5) Dial 2. ['Here's the REAL number.']

Or click here and click 'Join Now' in the center bottom of the page. Can't find it (it is small) use the Find in your browser for the word Join. (Note: That is NOT the same as saying 'use the search')
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/group.php?groupid=43

Hi MOS95B,

To use the Social Groups on this site you must be a subscribed member.

Mike D

I should prolly go to the penalty box just for looking at this thread... :wink:

Glad to see you're back at it Larry!!

Nice,

Ik joined the dutch MOINK Ball event last year (thanks Noskos). I send you the pictures soon.

I will be MOINKing it up next week for the pleabs at the 'day job.'

I joined the group, will post a picture of me and my certificate after I got some high quality paper for my printer.

Hi Larry, I would like to join and show a picture of me and my MOINK Ball certificate, but unfortunately I did not get my certificate yet.

You posted my MOINK balls on your great site last year

http://thebbqgrail.com/2009/06/08/moink-balls-go-international/

Frits de Jonge (Oosterhout-Nijmegen, Netherlands)
(Frits will receive the special “Spirit of MOINK” Award. He made his own “pre-made” meatballs by making them three days ahead of time and freezing them. Only to thaw them out on Saturday to make his MOINK Balls
;)

Where do I need to send my pictures to be able to get a certificate?

Thanks Larry,
Master and I (Gore) are very happy.

Gore.jpg

Back