• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pitcooker T - The Truth about Hanging Briskets in the PBC

So if I wake up late, I just need to get a PBC and I'll be good?

<smart arse mod> :roll:

Looks great Donnie. Had a hard time hearing you at times though.

OH.....and by the way.....I've been reading about long term effects of having aluminum foil in contact with meat causing early onset Alzheimer's. Have you any opinions on that?
Personally.....I think it's a buncha malarkey.

Last edited:
That sure looks good, nicely cooked if a little over-tender. Ish.

All that stuff about kids sleeping and coffee making and your personal life really doesn't make me overly interested in the rest of your video that is supposed to be about BBQ. I bailed on the coffee maker scene. Don't mean to be insulting to you but If I wanted a pro video I would go to the internet not BBQ Brethren although their are a lot of pros that don't blow their own horn on the BBQ Brethren. They don't have too others do it for them.. Just my 2 cents
Runnoft

Personally....I watch Donnie's vids for the comedy. :roll:

He doesn't know much about BBQ. Especially brisket. :twitch:

I have found that each of us has a different process, both of learning and teaching. I will say, I came here, having cooked BBQ (in the traditional sense, not grilling) since 1976, had produced many many great butt and rib cooks. I learned a great deal from Donnie, about brisket and the Texas traditions of BBQ. I consider him, even though we have never personally met, to be a mentor and valuable influence in my cooking.

But, to each his own.

Dayum! That looks good. Personally, I like that level of doneness. Great for sammiches, burritos, and for stuff like chili later on if any is left. Problem is getting it that way consistently. I learned something there...............now I gotta try it for myself.:thumb: Gotta ask though, whatcha do to that poor little frog on this sink?:grin: I'd hit several Chef's Samples too!

Bob

All that stuff about kids sleeping and coffee making and your personal life really doesn't make me overly interested in the rest of your video that is supposed to be about BBQ. I bailed on the coffee maker scene. Don't mean to be insulting to you but If I wanted a pro video I would go to the internet not BBQ Brethren although their are a lot of pros that don't blow their own horn on the BBQ Brethren. They don't have too others do it for them.. Just my 2 cents
Runnoft

:grin:

Can't make out your last sentence.

Last edited:
I got to read that before you edited it! My kinda guy! Rock on Donnie!
Runnoft

The video maker is the one that decides what a video is supposed to be about. Lemme see if I can find anywhere where Donnie said he was going at a pro video? From my perspective he is just doing something he loves to do as so many of us do, and while he is at it, he helps others out which is A+ in my book, you just get a big red X for this buddy! Go stand in the corner!

I got to read that before you edited it! My kinda guy! Rock on Donnie!

Lemme see if I can find anywhere where Donnie said he was going at a pro video? From my perspective he is just doing something he loves to do, and while he is at it, he helps out which is A+ in my book, you just get a big red X for this buddy! Go stand in the corner!

It is still in the "why I edited" bar. LOL

Hey, I actually don;t remember making this video?

I think I came down with alltimers listening to you tell me about getting alltimers......

Another great video, Thanks Pitmaster T. :-D

Back