Masterbuilt 7-in-1 smoker and grill

jtlduke54

Found some matches.
Reaction score
My company is allowing me to choose my 25 year employment award from a catalog from The TharpeRobbins Company, Inc. The only item in the catalog of any interest to me is the Masterbuilt 7-in-1 smoker and grill. I've owned Brinkman Smoke-n-grill products in the past and always hoped to upgrade to verticle smoker. My delemma is should i get the Masterbuilt or should I pick something from the catalog for my wife and butter her up for a higher priced purchase?

I wish I had taken pictures of mine that the movers must have run over with a fork lift. I got it at an auction, did the "seasoning procedure", and when I got to Oklahoma the movers had bent every square inch of it into a different shape. Sorry I have no experience with it to give you a hand, I will tell you it's tinny thin steel, and about a C-Note new.

I'd take the wife option and get something you really want.

my very first cooker was one of those 7-in-one thingys. Got me interested but it was a short time to get to the next cooker. My vote is get something for your wife and then a good cooker for yourself.

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. And, of course, she probably deserves it!

Thanks to all for your advise. Out o 11 replies, 100% were for getting something for my wife and buttering her up for a more expensive purchase. I know what I'm doing, I can't buck those odds. Thanks again to all. Happy Smoking!

Back