Greetings from North West Vermont

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostNation

Full Fledged Farker
I am Rich Decker and I'm a 6'5", 330 pound (small D large C cup) blood shot eyed, graying haired Pisces. I like puppy dogs, blue wispy smoke, malt beverages after midnight and pig grease on my hands.

I cook mostly competitions in New England and the Mid-Atlantic although I have cooked twice in Tennessee. I typically don't post much on the forums I read but I will chime when I think I can help or I can come up with a witty reply.

My web site is www.lostnationvt.com . I will have my 2006 schedule posted after the holidays. Hope to see you guys at a contest, the beer is on me.

Rich Decker

Welcome Rich, and be carefull. I think these guys could drink an awfull lot of beer!
Nice website btw.

LostNation said:
I am Rich Decker and I'm a 6'5", 330 pound (small D large C cup) blood shot eyed, graying haired Pisces. I like puppy dogs, blue wispy smoke, malt beverages after midnight and pig grease on my hands.

Welcome, Rich! If your intro is any indication, I'm looking forward to your witty replies! Up to the Pisces part, i thought you were describing me (OK... I'm 6'2" :cool: )

Welcome my new brother.....Phil and I have spoken to each other about you.....sounds like you are our type of people.....hope you share some tips with us and you become a life long member.........

Welcome aboard, Rich. Glad to have you among the brethren. Looking forward to your input. Enjoy the ride.

Rich, looking forward to it!

ps. I feel slighted because SK and Phil didn't discuss me!

Welcome Rich. Good to see you here.

Brethren, if you ever want to meet Rich at a competition, just look for the big man surrounded by the most beautiful women in BBQ. I swear the guy's a babe magnet. I don't know how he does it. Here he is at Guitarbeque...
asbury05_01_TN.jpg

asbury05_01_TN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm a guy who likes his beer, doesnt mind pig grease all over the place, and , as an added bonus, is a chick magnet.... did ya say ya needed help this year lol Good luck to ya Rich

BrooklynQ said:
Welcome Rich. Good to see you here.

Brethren, if you ever want to meet Rich at a competition, just look for the big man surrounded by the most beautiful women in BBQ. I swear the guy's a babe magnet. I don't know how he does it. Here he is at Guitarbeque...

asbury05_01_TN.jpg

Robert, the girls would have charged me a lot more if they knew how many times their picture would be on the net.

Rich Decker

Welcome aboard Rich, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do here.

Ladies.. Riches Team, Lost nation, looks exactly like that... under his tent at times is a population equal to uganda. But walk over.. and your welcomed right in.. no election needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back