Dino Bones and a Hot Dog Cart

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
The local cafe that fronts my Dino's as their own and pays me for the privelidge needed a few racks done, so I thought I would show you them. I lathered them in EVOO and coated with Big Brither Smoke's Simply Marvelous Sweet and Spicy Rub. About 2.5 hours in the BDS at 250 brought them to 185-190. The bark was sooo sweeeet!

I also included a few pics of the Hot Dog Cart/BBQ Cart. I have a spot in front of a local K-Mart here in Mesa. To be honest, the store is a low treaffic location. It will do between now and Christmas, but after that I need a higher traffic location for sure.

Attachments

• dino's for J 004.jpg
    dino's for J 004.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 332
  • dino's for J 005.jpg
    dino's for J 005.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 332
  • dino's for J 006.jpg
    dino's for J 006.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 330
  • dino's for J 010.jpg
    dino's for J 010.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 332
  • dino's for J 001.jpg
    dino's for J 001.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 333
  • dino's for J 003.jpg
    dino's for J 003.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 333
Nice ribs Bo! Now you may need to get Kmart to work with you.

"Attention Shoppers, We Would Like to Draw Your Attention to The Sweet Blue Smoke at The Front of The Store"

Nice! Makes me sad that this is probably one of the last nice days left here. I will be putting my smoker and grill away until spring very soon.

Great looking ribs and set up Bo! If I lived out there, I'd be your best customer. :cool:

Shiny nothing, I keep getting stuck on Bo's new avatar. Turn it off Bo!

Oh, nice ribs and I really do like the cart.

Lovin the set up!!!

I gotta look into something like that, do you have any more pictures of that cart?

{Midnight ☼ Smoke};1453239 said:
Nice ribs Bo! Now you may need to get Kmart to work with you.

"Attention Shoppers, We Would Like to Draw Your Attention to The Sweet Blue Smoke at The Front of The Store"
Unfortunatly the local laws prohibit any "on-site" cooking from one of these carts. Only allowed to reheat via steam.
Very nice!! I need to find some dino bones like those around here... only ones I can find have been scraped clean!
Trust me, the problem is not just in your area. The ONLY reason these have so much meat on them is the owner of the Cafe cuts them off the rib roast himself, and always leaves plenty of meat!
Congrats BO and good luck. What's next the Farmers Market?
Gotta find more venue's, and that is not a bad idea.
Great looking ribs and set up Bo! If I lived out there, I'd be your best customer. :cool:
Niced compliment, but BS, I'd be your best customer...

Back