What's the best Multi-Probe Thermometer?

AZ Smoker

Knows what a fatty is.
Wife wants to get me something for the anniversary and I told her I could use a proper probe that can do 2 meats or more.

I looked at the iGrill at BBQ Island the other day and it seems cool but gets horrible reviews.

After some research the IVation (Maverick) seems to have over 450 positive reviews on Amazon and seem great. Whats the best dual probe on the market right now?

The Maverick ET 733 would be a good choice, it monitors 3 things. I have the 732 which does 2.

No issues here with the 732 (I have two of them). Just be sure to get the 6' probes if you get one (look at Amazon for combo packages of 732/733 with the 6' probes included). Even if you don't need them, it is nice to not have to worry about the length of the wires. The 3' wires are way too short to use comfortably even if they fit IMO. It also gives you a set of spares since even the combo packages will have the factory probes in the box.

No issues here with the 732 (I have two of them). Just be sure to get the 6' probes if you get one (look at Amazon for combo packages of 732/733 with the 6' probes included). Even if you don't need them, it is nice to not have to worry about the length of the wires. The 3' wires are way too short to use comfortably even if they fit IMO. It also gives you a set of spares since even the combo packages will have the factory probes in the box.

Good to know! Thanks

I got the iGrill for Christmas. I don't normally probe my meat the entire cook, but I did a meatloaf a couple of weeks ago, and it was awesome to be able to monitor through my phone in 0 degree weather. Worked fairly well for me, but it did lose it's bluetooth connection for a few minutes at one point.

Back