Pork loin and a chuck

deguerre

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I marinated an eight pound pork loin in ginger rice wine vinegar, mustard powder, Indian red chili powder (Very hot) tamari and a little salt for almost two days. I cut in half, and one will be plain, the other slathered with mustard and a rub of paprika, chili powder, brown sugar, garlic and onion powders and a wee bit of salt and black pepper. I also did a small chuck with just salt, pepper and garlic powder. (No prep pick on the chuck). Third pic taken when adding more chips (Jack Daniel oak). More to follow. I have no Idea why I'm cooking so much meat when it's just me! Guess I'll have to share!

Attachments

• one.jpg
    one.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 203
  • two.jpg
    two.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 202
  • three.jpg
    three.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 201
Don't know for sure but I thought I read somewhere that you wanted a new camera.
If so...this one works great for me!
...still love that golden glow in your pics so I know it's you!:cool:

Is it done yet? How bout now? Now? I just ate, but now you're killing me.

Looking good so far guerry, can't wait to see the finished product.

Here's the loins. They smell awsome! Gonna let them rest and then slice. The chuck's at 165 and I'll pull it at 190. Got a sweet tater in the smoker too.
Michael, Phubar, Shane and Marc, thanks for the kind words so far. Let's see how they taste!

Attachments

• four.jpg
    four.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 187
Guerry it all looks fantastic!! I know what you mean about smoking so much meat for one...but the leftovers are nice to have on hand. :wink:
Nice job!!

Dude your lunches are gonna be killer for the next week!
What about the sweet tater??

Phubar, thanks Bro!

Jeanie, your compliment humbles me!:-D

Shane, all I can say is sliced pork sammiches! The sweet tater was delish, with a slight smokey flavor. Add butter and a little Garam Masala, yum.

Thanks for looking!

Guerry, good looking pron. I know it had to taste awesome plated with the sides!!

Pork sammies for lunch at work always work great.

Back