• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Cinder Block Pit And One Angry Wife

Wait a minute, your wife bought a Hotel?

But the guy catches grief for making a grill out of a few cinder blocks he got from a construction site.

That's why i like my women like my Saturday night 1am pizza, it hits the spot after a night of boozing and it's all gone by morning.

Ya know, they say marriage is all about compromise. Well, if I were married I would WANT a steak and a **** *** 3 nights a week, but I will compromise and settle for being able to spend a few bucks in discretionary income on something that is clean, safe, and brings me happiness without intruding or interfering with anyone else.

That's just the way I see it, but what do I know, I am a 35 year old single guy who still tries to date marginally age inappropriate women and actively avoids as much responsibility as possible.

My wife and I have been married 28 years (yesterday). She has NEVER said anything when I bring any cooking gear home. I think it s because she loves my cooking, my children, not so much. I went to a BBQ auction in April and brought home a used Meadowcreek PRS 60. The only comment I got was now we need a bigger patio! (next year)

Oh...YOUR WIFE BOUGHT A HOTEL????

(Well...she will always have a room if she doesn't like your BBQ pits!) LOL!!!

Back