BBQ Joints Lincoln, Neb.

revkab

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Hey bros (and sis's)
I'm up in Lincoln, Nebraska this week for a convention. Question - are there any decent joints up near University of Nebraska?

Just gotta have real food if possible - rubber chicken in a convention hall just don't cut it.

In Lincoln Phat Jacks is the best of all. Matt is a multi-champ comp cook and still cooks the store meat with wood. You will not be disappointed. The store is located about a mile north of the UNL stadium off of 10th & Cornhusker.
Enjoy

And, if you're up to it, you could drive to Gretna and go to We'll Smoke You BBQ. Scott is a Brethren Member and all around nice guy.

As said before, Phat Jacks is the best BBQ in Lincoln, and Matt is also a Brethren Member. Not to mention a gearhead. Get him talking about his Camaro. I recommend the Biggerstaff Sandwich. Don't plan any strenuous activity afterwards.

I'm late to the party as I have been out of town, but yes to Phat Jacks. It's the best and closest to campus. Matt's a great guy. Parker's was good but changed recently and I don't think it's as good anymore.

Back