View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 08:29 AM   #10
Jason TQ
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustguy View Post
Is it me or is at least once every other week we have a judges bitch thread. Is everyone so thin skinned, that they don't realize these things happen. Does nobody realize that judges are people not machines and that you will get some very good ones and occasionally get one that will make you scratch your head. It's all part of the game. We all think we should all get 9's for every mark, but come on people, this is reality, not a dream. I guess I am just tired of hearing the judges getting the brunt of every bad score someone gets.
Easy there. I think you missed a big part of my post. It was a long rant, but I tried to be polite and give the benefit of the doubt and said even if the judge was right or wrong that I still needed to learn. And also since I am still learning I wanted feedback. Which I got in the form of a few guys telling me to watch the veins and trim them. So I'm going to take that feedback to heart. There are greater tragedies in the world I know, but i'm knew and was genuinely trying to get some help from the brethren here which I said in my post. Sorry if I came off like a douchebag. Didn't mean to. I even just took the judging class specifically to know what the judges go through and to learn that process so I definitely respect that. I apologize for my rookieness.