Weber 26.75 now or wait

My 26er has become my go to grill. I have a 22 inch performer that is now pretty much a chimney lighter. The larger size of the 26 makes it easier to create different heat zones, i.e. much more flexibility. I really like mine.

^^^Yeah my performer pretty much has become a "lump lighter". Love the 26.

Don't put off 'til tomorrow...

^^^Yeah my performer pretty much has become a "lump lighter". Love the 26.

Don't put off 'til tomorrow...

I didn't put it off. Went and got it yesterday. Brought it home after work and put her together and fired her up. That thing is a beast. My wife just shook her head as she caught me putting it together. I was hoping to get it put together and start cooking and see if she noticed a different grill on the deck or if she would just think it was the 22.5'er. She claims she would have noticed, but I'm still not totally convinced.

@dwfisk @Zin- Lucky farkers. I ended up paying $292 out the door thanks to the military discount, but your guys deals were sweet! My local stores don't even do end of the season discounts, so I pulled the trigger and am glad I did.

Now there will probably 3 or 4 that pop up on C/L..........ah, I don't care, I'll still buy'em.

I love the 26.75s. Like everyone says, they're very versatile. I recently sold a flat-head '95 OTS that I found on CL a couple of years ago because I found a '12 OTG on CL last December.

I have too many (impossible!) kettles so I didn't really need (it's not about need!) two of them.

Congrats on your addition!

Try an overnight cured 20 Lbs. Spatchcock Turkey on it for Thanksgiving and you'll be selling future BBQ Brethren's Weber questionnaires on buying one as well!

You will have great food and fun with that cooker. Tell your wife she married one smart cookie! :)

Back