• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

LockHart and Luling Texas

• Thread starter barbefunkoramaque
  • Start date
OHHHHHHH, Donnie.

You're makin me miss home.......

I miss you Gilligan little buddy! I hate that Neil is not here too. I think Galveston is ready for us... me, you, Jim Pucchetti (Against the Grain who suggest I open a Soul Food Restaurant in Dickinson) and Bigmista (Neil)

That music is definitely irritating. Had to watch with the sound off to get through it.

Hey Bo, thanks for the post. I turned the sound off part way through the Lockhart video and left it off for the Luling. Now I just watched the Luling with the sound and yep the music fit just fine by my tastes. Now will be waiting to watch these with some funk music, lol.

Neither video is as good as the Sky Full of Bacon one about Taylor, but worth watching anyway. You can pick up some more pointers every time you looks at one.

Hey Bo, thanks for the post. I turned the sound off part way through the Lockhart video and left it off for the Luling. Now I just watched the Luling with the sound and yep the music fit just fine by my tastes. Now will be waiting to watch these with some funk music, lol.

I did that too... its the first song byt the who that was misplaced

Neither video is as good as the Sky Full of Bacon one about Taylor, but worth watching anyway. You can pick up some more pointers every time you looks at one.

I googled a bit and think I found what you are talking about, as I had never seen it:
http://skyfullofbacon.com/blog/?p=67

Either way, it was a pretty interesting look at life there, some great stories.

Thanks

Question on the pit...

When they have that long box loaded from left to right, do they need to rotate the meat positioning or is it finely tuned that the temp is fairly consistent left to right ?

Very cool. Man that is a ton of oak behind that fence. It's cool to know places like that still prosper and do it right.

Mark it on your calendar, Funk finally posed something I understood! Thanks. Enjoyed it very much.

I'm pretty certain that stash is behind Kreuz in Lockhart, Ceegar
It is impressive.

They also have a nice stash of old Louden brick that
I would kill for.

Weizer

Very cool. Man that is a ton of oak behind that fence. It's cool to know places like that still prosper and do it right.

Attachments

• Bricks #1.jpg
    Bricks #1.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 24
  • Bricks #2.jpg
    Bricks #2.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 24
Back