2 shirley 30x70 cookers, no waiting

I can't imagine being in line, 9 months out and finding out I can get it now. That would be awesome. It might even be worth changing your build to get it now.

that has got to suck having to build them and be wrong though but know they will sell fast , lol .

Hot damn! That's a trip. My current Shirley was bought from a private seller and I think I pushed marital limits to get this thing. I ADORE my Shirley.

I love it so much that I daydream about what I call my Super Shirley patio (HOA bans trailers and wife won't allow it). Thus, I've got to get insulated (already have 3/8 inch firebox) and it's gonna be patio because I can't have a trailer. Otherwise, I'd snap me up one of those 30x70 rigs.

Congrats to the new owners! Please show off to the Brethren once you take delivery . We will all be pulling for you to have positive vibes and BBQ success

What's the wait on the Shirleys these days? I think I heard a year and a half the other day. Makes the 18 weeks I had to wait for my LSG not bad at all.

Did anyone here verify they got one? Chance someone on fb (not on here) snagged them

One went to a guy that had his listed and sold his in the sales and venture part of the forum.... he made a move to Texas... white collar BBQ is his team name....

The other one and this is crazy went to a young man who is maybe 20 years old.... his dad bought him a huge rig 2 years ago from us for graduation... he is selling BBQ in Tennessee.... he just put in an order for another big rig.... saw my post and called yesterday and said he wanted the rig I posted.... but he also wants the other one he ordered also.... so he will have 3 big rigs..... he is staying so busy catering and selling BBQ.... it's out there if your good and a hustler... he obviously is both..... I heard his BBQ is great.....

Back