Butts, Brisket & Baby Backs

That's a lot of food. There are two 16 pound briskets here too, and two 9 pounds butts and three racks of baby backs, and a couple of short ribs, but, I have one UDS and a kettle.

Hey, that sounds good! I can't wait to see your pics. You know every now and then you just have to load them up, I haven't been able to Que for a while because of wind, etc. but the weather is great today.

Looking GOOOOD!!
Here in Denmark its getting late and i have eaten..
But i could go again:hungry:

I had to throw on some poppers as well!
View attachment 65662

I put the ribs in a pan and moved them to the other smoker after I pulled and wrapped the butts. They are resting in a cooler now.

Last edited:
That's a lotta food, and it all looks fantastic. I love loading up the bandera once in a while. Not today, just some short ribs.

Albuquerque isn't that long of a drive from Las Vegas...:mrgreen:

Ok! Everything is in a cooler and I plan to serve in two hours. The brisket came off @ 189* and felt like buttuh. I'll get pictures when I serve.

Sounds good. My UDS is still working on the pork.

Now that's a meat fest
Way to load it up
Thanks for sharing

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

Ok! Sorry for the delay, but I had hungry people to feed. The poppers were fabulous! They were made with Clovis Red Peppers because the store was out of Jalapenos.
View attachment 65720
View attachment 65721

I've gotta tell you this is the first time I have truly nailed a brisket. Wow, this thing probed like buttuh at 197* and was just so good.
View attachment 65722
View attachment 65723
View attachment 65724

The ribs turned out great, no need for sauce!
View attachment 65725
View attachment 65726

And of course the pork also was fine
View attachment 65727
Thanks for watching.

Last edited:
Looking good I'd hit all of it

Sent from my Eltevo that was smuggled through customs in a monkeys back fat.
Via tt2

Hey all, I didn't mean to give you bad info. The chiles I used for the poppers were "Fresnos" not Clovis, sorry for any head scratching caused by my desription. By the way they were delicious!

Back