Q Whores

Muzzlebrake

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
In rugby we used to have guys that didn't play with any one team but would travel around especially at tournaments and play for whoever needed someone. This was commonly referred to as whoring out, there was even a tournament in California called the Harlotfest that only accepted individuals and not teams..........

Anyway I was reading the Bullsheet and I when I saw that Andy had 3 teams of the teams he cooked with in the past month it made me think of the whole whoring out idea.

My question is do any of you guys ever whore out and cook with other teams?

Currently I do not. If I heard that another team needed help and I was not competing in it I would be there. Or if there was a comp I wanted to do, and the rest of my team couldn't do I would.

We have not, but have had Scott from We'll Smoke U cook with us. If he, or anybody wanted us to we would help them out.

They're officially called itinerants

I was one at the Jack in 04, helping teams as needed. Helped out on 3 teams there..

The Jamacians were a hoot.. we were them an a UK team..

Hey guys!! lets take a picture.. and poof... they made a pyramd!!

Attachments

• DSCN1516.JPG
    DSCN1516.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 298
  • DSCN1514.JPG
    DSCN1514.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 297
No team would have me. In fact, I think my current mates have tried to PAY other teams to take me. No dice.

Mr Bobos Traveling Harlots ?

=Muzzlebrake;796255]and a bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeno isn't officially a turd either...lol

whores sounds better :icon_cool

and we all know you are a whore anyway :biggrin:[/quote]

We were honored to be invited to hang with Moonswiners this year at the Jack. We didnt help him cook, "like Podge really needs the help" but we did help him drink, eat, and blocked the crazy crowd during turn ins. We helped Randy from Ulcer Acres eat & drink, "like Randy needs help drinking" and the whole trip is a something we will never forget. I cant leave out Jim & Tina for their help getting me lit on Friday night while Big Mike was busy filling his pit. Yes I can be a whore.

Im ready to cook!

I hope to be a whore next year as much as I can. Would like to do it so I can keep from getting rusty. I need to save up some cash for the royal and jack. I will even do dishes but no happy endings. If anybody is interested I am available

I'll be a Q' Whore if it gets me some chops! I was honored to be asked to help out at the Jack this year, cooked the Oregon State Fair, and was Shanghai'd into cooking a comp with donated equipment to make it a State Qualifier when I went only to Judge. I take it seriously, and don't mind doing any grunt work, pearl diving or pit bitchin'. First year competing, I need all the experience I can get.

Itinerant is a good one! I've heard freeloader tossed around, but we all Whore for something in life!

I hope to be a whore next year as much as I can. Would like to do it so I can keep from getting rusty. I need to save up some cash for the royal and jack. I will even do dishes but no happy endings. If anybody is interested I am available

See there is the deal breaker, happy endings. I sent you dates, let me know if you are available to come to help out at any.

I'll whore out my trailer and limited talents at any time possible. Always looking to meet people and learn.............

In motorsport it's called jumping ship and those who do it are called pirates.

While I am whore in many respects I think it would be more fitting to call these people and myself if I did it, Pit-Pirates, or something like it. :p

Only time I ever cooked with another team was when Thom Emery and I cooked as BBQ Brethren.com

This is an obvious thread to legitimately say the word WHORE as many times as you can.

Now we just need the guy to come in and couple together WHORE and that other word...Best typed in larger red letters... where is that guy? It part of a UDS.

WHORE NIPPLES

In motorsport it's called jumping ship and those who do it are called pirates.

While I am whore in many respects I think it would be more fitting to call these people and myself if I did it, Pit-Pirates, or something like it. :p

who will be the one to put together "pirates" along with the typical BBQ meat?:shock:

I sorta kinda whored myself out to Ford.He didnt let me cook but I did do a few meaningless chores for him.I am available whenever we are not competing.

I cooked with Dizzypig back in May when Chris needed some support. It was fun to cook on someone else's dime, see what they are up to in prep and so on.

Brett

Back