chesapeake Jubilee

John - mailed my check yesterday. Looking forward to it. Any tips for pork? Seems to be a problem for me.

Tom

Looks like you guys are doing well. maybe it is time for you give me some tips. Look forward to seeing you there. Good luck! Maybe this could be your fist of many GCs.

Looks like you guys are doing well. maybe it is time for you give me some tips. Look forward to seeing you there. Good luck! Maybe this could be your fist of many GCs.

I told Tom that at Salisbury. He said that he didn't think we'd have to worry about winning a GC "yet" :grin:

Glad he's not going to Danville, you can have him John!

If I could borrow some equipment I'd think about competing there. Anybody got an extra Backwoods or Caldera ?

If I could borrow some equipment I'd think about competing there. Anybody got an extra Backwoods or Caldera ?

I dont have a spare cooker Steve, but I got plenty of the other stuff, tables, pans, cords,utencils, etc to lend or share if you can find a cooker. Just let me know.

I don't have a contest lined up for May, and would like to cook this... but I don't think I can deal with another long drive so soon after Salisbury

by the sounds of it... Most did... :cool:

Sorry... I am not one to talk... As I am either first place or last place too...

If Scottie comes wouldn't it be ISmellQueSucks,,,:wink:

Greg

That's why Salmon won't cook with Scottie. He doesn't want people saying Salmon Sucks.

It looks like I'm all set on equipment. Flight is around $280. Just need to decide on whether I'm gonna do it.

and here I was only volunteering because I like good tequila and good beer. Never even thought about the name thingy... :wink:

Good luck boys.

Back