The new STUMPSTER by Stumps

Well, the beauty of the current marketspace, if you simply cannot wait for Stumps, there are other options for insulated cookers. Pick your poison. I think it is a cool cooker and the reputation of Stumps is quite good.

im in the market for something in this range, called stump today it is not gravity fed like the others its something different imguessing some kind of maze? he wouldnt say exactly cause he says he is trying to pattent it. the downer for me is he ships ups up here in canada thats a very bad thing. looking like im going with a party from backwoods i can get it sent fed ex. other than that though id be down with the xl stumpster for sure

im in the market for something in this range, called stump today it is not gravity fed like the others its something different imguessing some kind of maze? he wouldnt say exactly cause he says he is trying to pattent it. the downer for me is he ships ups up here in canada thats a very bad thing. looking like im going with a party from backwoods i can get it sent fed ex. other than that though id be down with the xl stumpster for sure

What's the difference in carriers?

ups here is terrible they smash the heck out of stuff and its just an all around bad service here, i just dont use em now, i slipped up and ordered a bumper for my banshee and the box was smashed off of it the bumper was hanging out of the box. its an embarasing service up here, im down with either cooker the xl stumps seems like a little more roomy which is why i called today. sold my pellet muncher today so ill be ordering within a few day im guessing

That's so crazy, best service here in the states, maybe you just have a PO'd driver.

Well I paid in full for an XL Baby a month ago, and will wait patiently in front of my egg till it gets here. I'm sure it's going to be well worth the wait!!!

Same for me. I paid for my vault in full and it was the longest month of my life. Haven't seen a vertical built nearly as sturdy for the same size and price yet.

I sent in a request for a quote today on the Stumpster. We'll see how long it takes to get back to me. I'm still trying to decide between the Backwoods and the Stumps.

Might want to try calling. I was able to save a bit since Thad mentioned a promotion that was starting the next day. He was really helpful in explaining differences between cookers and available upgrades.

Stump is a great guy but I'll never send another penny over there after my experience with Thad.

The first stumps I saw and later used was not a grvity feed but a charcoal maze madel built in approx 2005

Back