Rotisserie Surf & Turf

Don Marco

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Howdy folks...

Fired up my Epicoa Rotisserie today for some nice Surf & Turf Don Marco Style :p

American Beef Picanha and a Lobster Tail on the "Salzplanke", cooked on the Epicoa Rotisserie. Picanha was seasoned with kosher salt and Mafia Coffee Rub, the Lobster was basted with a butter and Kameha Rub mixture after the plank got hot. Some Olive Wood for extra Flavour.

This was out of this world delicious. The butter and spice mix rotated around the saltstone and dissolved some of the salt, adding an awesome flavour to the spice and lobster.

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

So long,

DM

Man your making me drool! Awesome pics as well! You do have some photography skills getting some pretty unique angles there. What kind of camera setup are you using if you don't mind me asking?

thats looks insanely good. i really need to do some of that picanha.
that is a nice setup.

Great photography. Shows process well. The method used for the steak seems to get almost an Argentinian result. Must try it. Thank you.
John

Amazing!!! Great looking food and what's already been said, incredible edible photography!!!

WOW that looks Awesome I was wondering the other day when you were going to post again. I got my wish thanks. How is your rub business coming along

Back