Phubar's Spaghetti 'n Wings Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Just a simple dinner.
Brined the wings in some Lawry's Tequila/Lime.
I added a herb mix which I made in the pestle and mortar...this contained garlic,rozemary,mint,pimento,olive oil,lemon juice,L&P,soy sauce,salt/pepper,cane sugar,water.

With the wings I made some spaghetti with a smoked Bolognese sauce...made this sauce out of a smoked meatloaf.
Topped the pasta of with some good a$$ cheese that I bought in Giardini Naxos,Sicily a couple of months back.

IMG_7777.jpg

IMG_7778.jpg

IMG_7780.jpg

IMG_7781.jpg

IMG_7782.jpg

IMG_7784.jpg

IMG_7787.jpg

IMG_7789.jpg

IMG_7794.jpg

IMG_7795.jpg

IMG_7796.jpg

IMG_7798.jpg

IMG_7799.jpg

Phaken Hell Phube..:pray:

I know where you're coming from on this one...:thumb:

I would so like to be in Utrecht right now! Chowing that!:thumb:

Cheers!

Bill

Thanks Ausz.!
Testing with my new Pharking smartPhone...test 1-2...mic check...

Looks great. How do you keep your chicken wings from sticking? I spray and spray and spray but I'm losing meat every time

Looks great. How do you keep your chicken wings from sticking? I spray and spray and spray but I'm losing meat every time

Dunno...I don't spray my grates,I just keep em dirty after a cook.
Next cooking session I'll be scraping the grate when the UDS/grate is warmed up.
Just keep em well seasoned is the trick I guess.

Dunno...I don't spray my grates,I just keep em dirty after a cook.
Next cooking session I'll be scraping the grate when the UDS/grate is warmed up.
Just keep em well seasoned is the trick I guess.

Looks great Phu.

Almost impossible to have the wings sticking if the marinade contained oil.

Again, that meal looks great! I would find it hard to not smash down a ton of wings and leave the pasta! of course you can tell thats cause I am a wing guy...

You always make a simple dinner look like so much more. That really looks great! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

How are the Wings with the Tequila/Lime and how long do you marinade them?

{Midnight ☼ Smoke};1872770 said:
You always make a simple dinner look like so much more. That really looks great! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

How are the Wings with the Tequila/Lime and how long do you marinade them?

It's ok but I like the Goya Creole marinade more.
Marinated the wings for about 3 hours.
Got the Lawry's from Big Brother Smoke and the Goya from SmokeMaster1 a while back
I'd love me to try out Chiavetta's one day...

Ok now I ophicially don't like you anymore, all your food and posts looks so farking good they put mine to shame and make me feel inpherior.. anyway Great Work and keep it up. :laugh:

Back