Bentonville

sitnfat

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Well who else is going????It should be nothing but top notch teams. The party starts Thursday as well Hope to see y'all there:whoo:

Congratulations to all of the teams who cooked their way into this contest! Hope it's a huge success!

It SHOULD be nothing but top notch teams, yet we somehow made it in anyway.:icon_blush:

Be in Thursday morning. It'll be interesting to see how it compares to last years invitational. See y'all there!

Congratulations to all that made it! I'm looking forward to meeting some of you farkers there. I'll be at the judging table for this one. :hungry:

Looking forward to meeting folks and the comp but not the drive! Should article Thursday night. Safe travels to everyone.

We will be there Thursday too. Loren and I are looking forward to a great time with good BBQ friends!

We are looking forward to it!! Planning to roll in sometime around midnight Thursday night

Sonya and I will be getting in sometime late morning on Thursday. Considering those who qualified and those who did not, we are humbled to be among this elite field, and are looking forward to making the most of it and having one last hoorah of the season with our BBQ friends!

Paul and I will be rolling in Thursday afternoon. Looking forward to meeting some new teams and enjoying this great concept that Sam's and KCBS put together.

Safe travels everyone.

QueNivorous will arrive Thursday morning. Good luck to all the teams. This should be fun! I keep telling myself that any finish is a good one in this crowd!

Quenivorous what time you heading out? We plan on leaving early Thursday morning.

Congrats to all the Brethren that are cooking, and safe travels! Wish I could be there with ya!!

It SHOULD be nothing but top notch teams, yet we somehow made it in anyway.:icon_blush:

Be in Thursday morning. It'll be interesting to see how it compares to last years invitational. See y'all there!

Sandbagger.......

Good luck Mike!

Back