This Weekend I'm Gonna Be Cooking Next To.....

Q-Dat

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
This guy...
uploadfromtaptalk1301634225373.jpg

And a few feet away from this guy...
uploadfromtaptalk1301634278995.jpg

Oh yeah and this guy too...
uploadfromtaptalk1301634320518.jpg

I am what you might call seriously stoked!!! I cannot Wait!!!

You'll be in good company! And after you win the gc, at the next comp they'll be saying that they get to cook next to you.

Eric

All you have to do is make the food look great, taste great, and make it tender.
Thats the secret....

Quality teams!

Regardless, I'd ask questions and take mental notes.

Good luck dude...

I cook against lotta bull a lot they don't talk to me much but then again I ain't next to them in a fancy motorhome. Trigg is polite and will speak when spoke too. QUAU I have cooked against but never spoke. We did notice in mobile that Trish was cleaning the motorhome at 7 inthe morning my BIL had to call my sis and tell her that's what he needs her to be doing at comps. He lived

Those guys are real! Has anyone ever really seen all three in the same place at the same time? :)

Those guys are real! Has anyone ever really seen all three in the same place at the same time? :)

In AZ last year we had a competition in Sun City that had Slap yo Daddy (3rd overall), Rhythm N' Que (4th overall) and Lotta Bull (5th overall). Toss in Smokin Triggers and it was a :shock: moment. The better the competitors at the competition the more excited I get.

I look at it like this, in order for me to win the big one (which we all would love to do) they have to get beat too. Now if I can't beat them here on a regional level then I don't want drive 18 hours and spend a ton of money to KC and compete against them. So it does not bother me to see them in a line up at a comp I am going to compete in.

My theory, so far has proven well. Trigg (along with other great teams) have been kicking my A$$ around here since I started this stuff LOL :redface:

Just don't let them being there freek you out! My very first comp we got 1st in brisket. The first people to run up and congradulate us? Tuffy & George Stone!

Cook your best & shig when you can ;-)

Cool...give Trish a hug for me...and tell Johnny that Scottie says he still can't cook! :becky:

Back