Kudo's to the KCBS

Ford

is One Chatty Farker
Registration linke dropped right at 12:00

Now when will we hear about round 2. Hope I don't miss it with the wedding. I already have 2 options picked out for us.

Ford, you have to qualify for round two correct? Or are there going to be second registrations for comps that aren't filled?

round 2 of registration to fill the 30 team field. You do need to qualify for the regionals but they want 30 teams in each contest. New Mexico is only half full so expect a lot of teams to take a shot there. Other's need less than 10 teams so it should be over quick once they announce it.

Ford, you have to qualify for round two correct? Or are there going to be second registrations for comps that aren't filled?
If all 600 positions are not reserved and confirmed during this registration period, a second registration period will be announced and opened following the same rule
s and procedures.

If openings occur that allow teams to enter more than one local contest, teams will be allowed to compete in multiple regional contests. However, once a team wins at a regional, they will have only ONE (1) entry into the National Contest. Any subsequent wins at a regional contest by that team will be for prize money only.

I'm good with one... either I qualify or I don't. I need to find some $175 entries instead of $250 ones until I hopefully get some cash coming in! LOL!

I'm good with one... either I qualify or I don't. I need to find some $175 entries instead of $250 ones until I hopefully get some cash coming in! LOL!

$250 is average around here. Add to that the fact that we are averaging 175-200 miles each way and it gets a bit pricey up here.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Back