Hmm my co workers like me today!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Here is a pic of what I brought in to work today. The florescent lights sucks for pics here but I am sure you get the idea. 15lbs of pulled pork. By request un sauced so people could put their own on or not any at all for a few. (Diabetic Mod) I here rumors of some sponsors today if I start competing. They know they will get leftovers. What they dont know I sent the app in for Celtic Nations first contest yesterday..... So they can be my judges victims taste testers. Oh yeah sponsors!

DSC00003.jpg

Flourescent lite hides your smokering, looks like crock pot mod.....:eek: j/k
I wish i worked with you today!!
Good luck grabbing some sponsors!! :wink:

Roaster (mod)

15lbs would not fit in my crock pot! It also hopefully a big celebration if we win a huge contract today. Dont worry it will be all over the news...

I try to do something like that every month or two...I think it would be hard to stop :mrgreen:

Hey, not trying to be a know-it-all, but siince you mentioned it....your Sony camera should have a light setting for fluorescent (as well as several other indoor light choices) it will get you dialed in a little closer.

Wow that looks great for crock pot pulled pork! Just kidding but it does come to mind a friend who said he had to tie a rack of ribs around his neck to get the dog to play with him. Thanks for the pic.

time to switch jobs ... were do you work?

looks good even with the light

PP looks good to me! Good luck on the sponsorship.

Good, we can have a few beers at the Mills! I hope I'm set up a few spots away from you though......oh man that snoring!! :eusa_clap

Thats was not meeeeeeee!

I wont say who it was but not me! I know the culprit... I only sleep loudly.

Back