Photos from Lakeland, FL

Gadragonfly

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I should have mentioned that anyone wishing to have a photo labeled can send me a pm and I will add the label or title. Anyone wishing to have a photo removed feel free to contact me.

Excellent pics! Thanks for sharing. That gets the comp blood flowing!

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone. I look forward to posting even more teams over the year. Our next event will be Pensacola, FL and at the end of March we'll be in New Mexico. Hopefully I'll have a chance to get a lot of pictures over the next 12 months. :grin:

Nice pics..

Lots of sleek Jambo pits there too. I thought it was posted here once that Lotta Bull team was no longer cooking on the Jambo pits and were using Yoder smokers ? Maybe that was some other team I mixed them up with. :confused:

Nice pics..

Lots of sleek Jambo pits there too. I thought it was posted here once that Lotta Bull team was no longer cooking on the Jambo pits and were using Yoder smokers ? Maybe that was some other team I mixed them up with. :confused:

No you have that right. I dont know the details but apparently the Yoder didnt work out.

No you have that right. I dont know the details but apparently the Yoder didnt work out.

Looks like it did work out. Not sure if Mike has this on the road yet, but looks pretty sweet...

Attachments

• yoder.jpg
    yoder.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 58
Back