New sheriff in town...Pron

lionhrt

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I got my new ProQ Excell 20 today and got it put together (easy only a couple bolts) but it was to late to fire it up today. I will run it a bit tomorrow then add a couple ribs and some fatties. Nicely built i may have to adjust the doors a bit but that should be easy. The guy I got it from added the extras on the table.

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff72/bbq-brethren/IMG_0093.jpg

Looks good, can I ask what it set you back. After reading about them I'm getting kinda interested.

Looks good, can I ask what it set you back. After reading about them I'm getting kinda interested.

NP Jim I got it on Ebay the seller had just the smoker for $297 or with the extras for $345 and that includes shipping. The extras includes 2 chimneys,2 injectors, 2 thermometers, 2 smokers boxes, 2 chicken stands, 1 rib rack and a cover. the cover fits only if 2 of the stackers are on it.

Funny thing is one of my dogs is diabetic and when he saw the injector he ran like hell I guess he thought he was going to get his shot with it.

"Funny thing is one of my dogs is diabetic and when he saw the injector he ran like hell I guess he thought he was going to get his shot with it."

Smart dog, thanks for the info.

You're going to like the Pro Q lionhrt. They are fuel hungry though. I've had one for a year or so and the WSM doesn't get used much these days.

Back