First pics of N2Que Spicewine

N

n-2-que

heres 2 pics from Jay showing off the N2que smoker... YES i am itching to get this bad arse smoker

pic2.jpg

and

pic1.jpg

What the heck!!!!

n-2-que said:
heres 2 pics from Jay showing off the N2que smoker... YES i am itching to get this bad arse smoker

pic2.jpg

and

pic1.jpg

Hey just a minute there. I think that ones mine, yours wont be ready for 3 or 4 more weeks, sorry.:cry:
Dave

I'm thinking waiting is the worst. I still in the, want it stage. I think the actual waiting when the time comes will drive me to the edge.

jacob65 said:
I'm thinking waiting is the worst. I still in the, want it stage. I think the actual waiting when the time comes will drive me to the edge.

For me there is another step in the middle of Want and Wait and thats the Figure out how to save for it stage.

All I can say is someday....someday....

step is getting it in the yard and camo it so its not noticeable so that i dont have to hear "not another cooker you promised!"

BBQ_MAFIA said:
For me there is another step in the middle of Want and Wait and thats the Figure out how to save for it stage.

All I can say is someday....someday....
Tried to forget the hardest stage

Nothing wrong with the camera!! Those are the Spirits that dominate the Fab Shop!! We have on more than 4 occasions had machines that come on by themselves and footsteps accross the roof of the building. They don't bother us and don't interfere with the work , so we don't worry about it. But I can tell you!!! I don't usually stay there too long after dark by myself. When a lathe came on by itself , with a witness from the Business next door , I was quite puzzled and asked the neighbor who was facing the lathe, " Who just turned that on and left it running?" The neighbor said " Jay It just came on by itself!! " Curious, I went to the lathe and turned it off. It has a throw over switch that it is either on or it is off. I tried to put it in the half way position to see if someone might not have completely turned it off and it fell into the on position. Didn't work!! It's either on or it's off. My Father was still the Owner of the Business I told him about the occurance. Needless to say I was the brunt of the jokes for the next few weeks untill he was in the shop and the same thing happened to him!! I think it's my Great Uncle who ran the welding shop for 30 years and died shortly after retirement. We have been blessed with many successes in the shop and perhaps he is looking out for us Boys. That's the way I see it .

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

Spice

Jay is right about the spirits, i have the same orbs in the picture he sent of my Spicetwins in the shop.

twlight zone music in the background....... hey, at least it is a friendly spriit.

Just got a call from jay ( thanks for all help and have a cold one for me since you was crackin them open ) my smoker is heading to the painters now so veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy soon til delivery, i feel like a school kid waiting for last day of school for summer.

That Makes two of us I got my call today also:mrgreen:

n-2-que said:
Just got a call from jay ( thanks for all help and have a cold one for me since you was crackin them open ) my smoker is heading to the painters now so veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy soon til delivery, i feel like a school kid waiting for last day of school for summer.

Back