THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

J

jmoney7269

So the other day I had a rough day. After some personal issues with the family, I decided to go do what I like to do, cook up some good q and drink some ice cold beer. Well admittedly I had way too much and it definitely did not coincide with the foul mood I was in when I got onto the forum. I had made some really snide, arrogant, and self centered comments in someone elses thread in reguard to the PBC. People are proud of their contraption wether they paid $10-10000 for it. It's all about the Q for me and your definitely not supposed to chit where you eat and that I did so its time to clean it up. Hopefully this apology will remedy those that I may have offended! Smoke on

Beer, BBQ and Regret...man, that song title would top every chart, country, rock, blues, urban...I mean, who hasn't done that :redface:

It takes wise person with integrity to step up and admit fault. Kudos to you. :thumb:

We all have screwed up at some point in our life.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Brian

I think its fair to say we have all been there at one point and prolly will again at some point long as u make it right all is good

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Back