Wanted – Future teammate of 3Eyz BBQ competition team

You sure you don't want two? Got the room now I heard...:-D

attachment.php
Look at the cool sponsor logos on that trailer! :-D

@ponderosa~ spoiled? Maybe. Just happy to have a great bunch of folks that make up 3eyz. Allows us to have more fun then if we were all solo. 20 by yourself is pretty hard core!

Sled~yep, we need somebody there at each of our contests for both days. So, just need a 40 day time commitment or so. No biggy ;)

Sled~yep, we need somebody there at each of our contests for both days. So, just need a 40 day time commitment or so. No biggy ;)

Time Is no problem, it the five finger death punch that is the deal breaker for me :becky:

Hey boogie~ oh yea, as long as u mean the early stuff with max. But you should keep an open mind. I guess I could have said soulfly too...

Hey disconnect~ u are local........ just saying..... people do change their mind.

I'll swing by at Smokin on the Bay, we can talk then. (And if I come in DAL, you can laugh at me instead :-D)

Edit: Oh, and I'm a bigger VNV fan than FFDP. But I'm adaptable to most anything except country.

always the early stuff...

metallica kill 'em all baby.

misfits sweet caress.

i can groove with some korn, was just sayin'.

If I see my Wife inquiring about this I'm gonna be P!ssed. Sounds easier than what she does!!!:icon_shy

Back