Saturday Night Tri Tip Pron**12 Pic's

Midnight Smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Tried my 1st Tri Tip. It was okay, a little over done. I have a Taylor Insta Read (10 second read) Tri Tip had been on the Egg for an hour at 375º and had a temp of 124º. 15 minutes later, high 140º's. I think I need a new thermometer, can't see it climbing that fast. Red Oak for smoke.

Picture663.jpg

Picture674.jpg

Picture700.jpg

Picture704.jpg

Picture658.jpg

Picture660.jpg

Picked up a Sweet tater and Squash from the farmers market

Picture722.jpg

Peach

Picture645.jpg

Picture646.jpg

Picture686.jpg

Picture737.jpg

Picture738.jpg

Man that Tri Tip is juicy. It all looks great.

Damnit I want an Egg.

WOW! That's a feast! :p Great job bro...the tri-tip almost looks like a brisket...great smoke ring too. I recommend a thermapen for an instant read thermo...great product.

ps...green is the best! :twisted:

Dang that looks good!! Great job Pork Smoker!:cool:

I just love tri-tip. Yours looks first rate. Good job...

That looks really good.... nice job!
smart move getting "choice" grade. I did my first last night with "select" grade and it was very tuff.

Still looks good despite missing the targeted zone. Get a red theremapen and it will let you know when your meat is ready:rolleyes:

I have 3 trip tips in the freezer, guess what i'll be doing next week? Great looking grub..

Tri tip is on sale here $2.99/lb at albertsons...$1.99/lb at Ralphes. I would tell you I cooked one last night with some chops but you all would call me a liar since my camera is broken. Tasted good though. How was the peach deal?

Back