Contest Results Hillbilly Hog BBQ Throwdown 10/27 Que'n Stew'n & Brew'n Grand adopts his Cabbage Patch Kid

wjwheeler

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Congratulations to Que'n Stew'n & Brew'n on the Grand and Wicked Q Reserve at the Hillbilly Hog BBQ Throwdown in White County GA Since the event was held at Babyland General Hospital, Scott Smith is shown adopting his new Cabbage Patch Kid GC Award. Congratulations to Christopher Smith for winning 1st place in Kid's Q. He also adopted a special Cabbage Patch Kid.

Attachments

• QSBBabylandphoto.jpg
    QSBBabylandphoto.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 90
I've got the entire ceremony on video. I just don't know what to do with it.
I'm not even sure if I replied correctly......

Congrats to all who got a call.
It was a great contest and our furthest one from home yet. We had a good time. Great venue, great hospitality, as always, great to meet some more Brethren! Sure was a LOOOOONG drive back last night but we're glad we went!

The official adoption:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZRJ19MBtP8"]Hillbilly Hog KCBS BBQ Grand Champion Adopts Cabbage Patch - YouTube[/ame]

Great shot, Bill. Looks like Scott and his crew have this BBQ competition figured out! Looks like it was a great contest. Wish I could have made it down.

My favorite part was when somebody yelled out "I hope you're gonna breast feed it!"

I almost fell out of my chair.

Back